- Rochester, MN, USA
- Full Time
At Think Mutual Bank, we're on a mission to help our customers build a better financial life. If you enjoy building relationships with customers, analyzing solutions and identifying the best options for customers' needs, the Collector role may be a great fit for you.
As a Collector you will serve as an integral part of Think's Loan Servicing team to provide high-level customer service working directly with customers to cultivate relationships and ensure the success of every account and loan.
On a daily basis you may find yourself:
• Proactively contacting and establishing relationships with customers to work towards resolution on delinquent accounts and loans
• Minimizing Think's losses by arranging and negotiating payment schedules and identifying appropriate solutions for customers
• Protecting the bank's interest by interacting with collection agents, repossession agents, and legal representatives.
• Collaborating with team members and supporting the Loan Servicing department team to ensure protection of Think and our customers.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associates degree in business, finance, or related field preferred
- 2 years of experience in consumer, mortgage, or business banking
This is a full-time position working approximately 40 hours/week. The position is eligible for a full benefits package of medical, dental, vision insurance available along with PTO, paid holidays, paid family leave, and a generous 401(k) employer match!
Think's open culture empowers employees to provide the best financial care to customers every single day. Our professional compensation plan is passionate about quality of business outcomes and helping customers achieve peace of mind. We are not focused on quantity, as compensation is not directly related to the number of accounts opened or volume produced.
Think Bank is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.