- Rochester, MN, USA
- Full Time
Think has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Banker. As a Lead Banker, you will work alongside uniquely approachable colleagues, in a welcoming environment that's rooted in a razor-sharp focus on customers and a passion for teamwork. In the role of the Lead Banker you will act a resource for Banker and Teller staff on operational issue and.. You will work with your team to provide immediate feedback on operational issues and effective customer conversations working closely in conjunction with the Branch Manager.
You will be empowered to help our customers make informed decisions about their financial needs by answering questions, assisting with transactions, opening or providing maintenance and update to accounts, or directing them to an appropriate Think team member.
You will have the opportunity to interact with customers and expand their banking relationship with us. Collaborating closely with the branch team and business line advisors, you will ensure a seamless customer experience and provide customers with the best options that serve their particular needs.
- Ensure staff compliance with bank policies and procedures and oversee the administration of the vault including balancing, cash supply, and proper distribution of cash to Tellers
- Assist in the coordination of scheduling and execution training of Banker and Teller staff
- Greeting customers making them feel welcome upon entering the branch
- Actively engage in conversation with customers to understand their needs and recommend appropriate products and services
- Follow up with customers, as appropriate, to be sure their needs are met and their experience is exemplary
- Continually communicate with branch staff to create a collaborative environment and ensure an outstanding, seamless experience for the customers
- Ensure the safety and soundness of our organization by following policies and procedures
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 Years of banking experience
This is a full-time position working approximately 40 hours/week. The position is eligible for a full benefits package of medical, dental, vision insurance available along with PTO, paid holidays, paid family leave, and a generous 401(k) employer match!
Think's open culture empowers employees to provide the best financial care to customers every single day. Our professional compensation plan is passionate about quality of business outcomes and helping customers achieve peace of mind. We are not focused on quantity, as compensation is not directly related to the number of accounts opened or volume produced.
Think Bank is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.