Learning and Development Director
- Rochester, MN, USA
- Full Time
Think Bank is looking for a motivated individual who is passionate about training and development to join our Employee Services team as a Learning and Development Director. In this role you will support Think's learning and development efforts by combining learning and development best practices with Think Bank's culture and strategic goals.
As the Learning and Development Director you will work directly with managers and employees to determine trainings needs, create onboarding programs, and plan effective employee learning . You will work with leaders and managers to identify and train subject matter experts, equipping them with the knowledge and skills to deliver effective training.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assessing training and development needs
- Develop training objectives and standards and provide training plan recommendations to project teams or content owners
- Develop and coordinate the design and delivery of cohesive onboarding programs that promote Think's culture and learning objectives
- Participate in the project process, collaborating with project managers to assess employee learning needs created by new initiatives
- Lead stakeholders in annual discussion of organizational training plan to ensure coverage of pertinent topics and to eliminate overlap
- Bachelor's degree in organizational development, human resources, business management or related field
- 5 years' experience designing, developing and delivering corporate training programs
- Banking experience preferred
- Accredited Practitioner in Insights, or willing to obtain within one year
Think's open culture empowers employees to provide the best financial care to customers every single day. Our professional compensation plan is passionate about quality of business outcomes and helping customers achieve peace of mind. We are not focused on quantity, as compensation is not directly related to the number of accounts opened or volume produced.
Think Bank is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.