- Edina, MN, USA
- Full Time
Think Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager at our Edina location. As a Branch Manager you will be a key member of the Branch Manager team and will be responsible for leading your individual branch location.
As a leader and coach you will deliver customer-focused management promoting the success and advancement of your branch staff. You will encourage and motivate your employees to deliver an outstanding customer experience through regular feedback, observation, and guidance.
As a Branch Manager you will champion and cultivate strong integration of Think's products and services to carry out Think's mission and positively impact the financial wellbeing of Think's customers. You will actively collaborate and provide feedback to leaders and advisors to ensure consistent expectations of staff and maximize an outstanding customer experience.
Using positive interpersonal and communication skills you will be an active member of the local business community participating in events and developing relationships to maintain a strong community presence while representing Think.
- Build and maintain an effective and integrated team within the branch including
- Bankers, Tellers, and advisors
- Manage branch staffing levels to meet branch and customer needs
- Facilitate outstanding service to bank customers through individual interaction and management of staff performance
- Assist customers as needed by processing Teller or Banker transactions
- Meet with customers to answer questions, resolve conflicts and ensure a quality experience
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of consumer and business and an understanding of credit rules and principles; working knowledge of all business lines including insurance, financial planning and mortgage products and services
- Develop relationships with stakeholders that support our customers and advance Think's presence in the marketplace
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field
- 5 years of experience in consumer or small business banking
- 2 years of experience managing staff, and providing leadership and accountability preferably
- in the banking or financial industry
Think Bank is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.